Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Can I get an eyeroll?

From The Free Republic today:

"No one can honestly make the case that the Palins didn't take more heat than other public families."

Really?  'Cause Hillary Clinton did not get POUNDED on when Bill was president, and NO ONE made fun of Chelsea Clinton or attacked either Chelsea or Hillary personally on their physical appearances, nor did anyone rip on the Clintons' relationship.

Riiiiiiiiight.

I hated the Clintons, and even I had to acknowledge they got brutalized.  TFR - and Kathleen Parker, specifically - need a reality check.  Big time.

3 comments:

  1. I would say that the Palins *deserved* more heat, but they didn't get anywhere near what the Clinton women endured because Bill can't keep it in his pocket.

    Here's your eyeroll!
    And my daughter just added another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Freepers... the only way I can stomach them is if I take what they're doing as some sort of ironic performance art piece. Otherwise, it's really too much to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @harriet (and rebekah?) - thanks for the eyeroll, and I totally agree!

    @jon - yeah, they're freaks, all right. that article was actually sort of anti-Palin, which is how I ended up there, but still.

    ReplyDelete