Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

To you, my 3 faithful readers. :)

I hope your turkeys are juicy, the stuffing is without giblets (unless you like it that way ::shudder::), the mashed potatos are plentiful, the cranberry sauce is the real deal, and dessert is your favorite. :)

I will be staying home because I have a lot to do and 2 dogs in the house (not so much clean stuff to wear, though, laundry being one of the things I have to do), and with the rain comes the leaking, and TB needs to be on top of that. Plus, he loves the football, and I don't want to leave him with 2 dogs to supervise when his team will be playing. (His family is up in Mammoth or somewhere.)

Thanksgiving's never been that huge a deal to me, anyway, though I have to say that if Tom makes the insane squash (gourd?) soup he made last year, I am going to weep and wail for having missed it. That stuff was AWESOME.

The CV boot is going on my car, and I haven't the money to fix it anyway, so it's better I not drive. I'm on borrowed time as it is. :(

So that's all I got. I hope your holiday is happy. :)

xo,
kd

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, in my own dour British way ;)

    Kati
    xx

    (P.S. I read everything, I'm just a terrible commenter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! How nice to see you! I didn't know you were here, so it's awesome to know that you are. I hope you're doing well. :) Are you still blogging? url? xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom made Butternut Squash & Apple Soup, and it was delicious. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete