Wednesday, November 19, 2008

That's kind of ironic.

Yesterday's entry earned it's first comment by a person whose Blogger ID said Fitness and whose "blog" is nothing more than a spam account setup to enable them to more easily spam blogs.

So I write an entry about how much I don't like assholes, and an asshole is the first to comment, with spam.

I reported you to Blogger, "Fitness," though I realize you probably have at least a dozen accounts from which to spam and abuse. I don't care - at least you'll be inconvenienced enough to have to create another one. You are the type of person who makes this world everything poor and dumb and shitty. YOU are the guy who leaves his dog at the pound because it's not convenient. You're a user and con who would sell out everyone you know for a measley hundred bucks and congratulate yourself on your pathetic little score. You're the guy people make fun of at parties when you aren't around, or the girl they all smile at but talk major smack about how dumb or fat or skanky she is and can you believe she actually thinks that looks good? I know you. I know you really, really well. I've laughed at you my entire life and thought how pathetic and useless you are. Your major contribution to life is hiding behind a firewall and spamming people you think will click a link to take them somewhere where you can sell them a fake or shit product or infect them with a trojan or keylogging wyrm. I'm not impressed. You aren't enterprising. You're just useless. And I love the feeling of disdain you give me as I paste your profile address into the spam bar. It brings me a certain satisfaction just knowing how much better than you I am. So I guess thanks for that. You're good for something, afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment