Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm seriously considering writing a cookbook.

I need to get all my recipes together, write down the ones that aren't written down, and see what I've got. Dinner tonight was awesome, if I do say so myself. I finally - FINALLY - perfected my chicken, mushroom, and sundried tomatoes pasta. Seriously, I surprised myself. So yum. :)

I had a super lazy day today. Which is good I guess, coz tomorrow will really suck. I have a lot to do just to file for extension of my unemployment benefits. God, this economy sucks it. Bush sucked worse than Hoover. Even the lady at EDD was all, yeah, it's bad; Bush's policies really screwed the country economically. Awesome.

Operation Guitar Hero is underway. I will find some way to obtain that videogame, if it's the last thing I ever do.

Man, I'm being pulled in a million different directions, right now. I need to: find a job, build Pete's website, build my new small business website (rebranding Dragonfly to allow a wider variety of stuff, not just jewelry), build the photography website Calli and I are going to sell prints and cards of our work from, build the landscape design site I have in mind selling pre-made plans and designs, design more plans/designs, write Pete's book, write Napoleon's book, write my book, figure out how to build another website I have in mind that will hopefully make money and require hiring other artists, and pack up all the stuff I own that I'm not using and put it into storage.

Whew. That's a lot. In addition, I should also do some work on my Squidoo lenses, which have fallen into sad disrepair and neglect.

No wonder I'm tired all the time.

Today, I recommitted to my Photo of the Day project. Here's one of the photos I took:



Peace out,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment