Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Freaking. OUT.

So, my unemployment check did not come today. What *did* come was a letter telling me they've scheduled a phone interview for me December 6 between 1 and 3pm. As if there's going to be anyone in a government office on Saturday. I don't think so.

The reason for this is because apparently, I've put down too many sick days. Which I did so that I could prolong my benefits. When I didn't *need* the whole whopping $373 a week they give me, I would put down a sick day or 2. Then the week I helped my mom, I put down all 7. Apparently, this was exactly the wrong thing to do. The letter says they don't think I'm capable of working and that I might want to consider having a "representative" on hand during the interview.

No stress, there.

Plus? I'm out of money. And Napoleon has a staph infection that cost me $116 today.

I have a pounding headache, and my back is tied up in knots. On top of my own stress, I'm now having to deal with Ty's, because he wanted to know why I'd gotten so bitchy, and I told him, knowing full well he would make it all his problem, and then I'd have to deal with that on top of my own frigging stress.

I sure could use that frigging incentive check they sent out to everyone but me. And I have to do all my taxes this month...and I just realized I forgot to send in my sales and use taxes, which are absolutely, positively, can't be any later, MUST be paid by, due tomorrow. Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

3 comments:

  1. (((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

    That Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's any consolation, I had a phone interview last year for unemployment on a Saturday. And they called, 10 minutes early. The interview lasted maybe 5 minutes. So that's something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ girl- thanks, ay. i needed that.

    @ jon - oh, good to know. thank you!

    ReplyDelete