Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hush

Hush (365.2 Day 283)

Not so much the best day, yesterday. I missed Jonny-C's wedding reception because of it, too, which sucks. But I just wasn't in a party mood after all the family drama. :(

I also have a pounding frigging headache today that is not responding to drugs but IS getting a lot worse. I really need to lie down. I think it's the Santa Anas, which I so very much love, and the allergies and dehydration that go with 'em. My fingertips and palms are like sandpaper, my lips are ultrachapped, and every place else on me is covered with a fine white layer of dead skin...lovely image, ay?

I hope everyone's having an enjoyable Sunday. I shall be spending mine later (I think I need to lie down first and deal with this pain) looking for receipts for taxes. Saint Katie strikes again. I do so love me the procrastination.

peace out

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I missed something. What happened with your family? I hope your skin becomes fresh and dewy again, and no one lights any fires near you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, just the usual spouting off of hurtful things and being judgemental when there's no right to be. the usual crap that goes down when you have self-absorbed people you're stuck with. nothing i want to think any deeper on, and that's why i didn't blog it. suffice to say apparently i'm just a big, no-account loser who deserves no respect. let's just move on. :( thanks for the happy thoughts on my skin and fire-free existence. :)

    ReplyDelete