Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wow. I'm more unique than I thought.

There are only 47 Katie Doyles in the U.S. That's really surprising to me. If I go by my first name, I get even fewer:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
14
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



And holy Mary. If I go by my given surname? There's just me. How in the world is that possible? I mean, I know this cheesy site doesn't actually access every name in the U.S., they only have name data from the 1990 census (the last one with name data), but still. You'd think there'd be more than one. Wow. And sort of ironically, the last census I went by my given name was 1990. In 1995, I legally changed it.

Thanks to my friend KJ (Silver Parrot over there on the right) for the fun. :)

2 comments:

  1. Only 1 of my signifigant other also - but quite a few of me :)

    ReplyDelete